We are happy to accept returns, within the below constraints.
1) Parts must be in 'as new', unfitted condition. Any parts damaged, marked or otherwise fitted or used will not be eligible for return.
2) Packaging must be original and undamaged. Please be careful when unpacking deliveries in case you ordered the wrong part
3) Parts for return must arrive with us within 14 days of receipt by the customer.
4) Electrical or electronic items, including all computers and control units, are not returnable due to the ease with which mis-fitting, or fitting to a car with a separate pre-existing problem, can cause the 'invisible' destruction of the part.
5) To keep prices low, many of the parts we sell are special-orders from the manufacturer, only placed in response to customer orders. Returns of these parts may be levied with a 20% re-stocking charge, and in some cases may not be accepted for return at all. We encourage customers to check whether parts are special order before placing an order if there is a chance that you may wish to return them.
Consumers (i.e. not 'trade' customers) have the right to cancel their contract with us within 7 days of receiving their order. To qualify, consumers must notify us by email to [email protected] or by telephone on 01782 505050, and return parts promptly, in accordance with notes 1 to 3 above.
We strongly recommend that any returns have been sufficiently packaged to ensure safe delivery to us. We always recommend that returns be made by 'signature required' services, as lost returns cannot otherwise be replaced or refunded.
CANCELLATIONS: Orders paid and subsequently cancelled by the customer before processing will be refunded less 3%, as the cost to us of credit card and paypal processing, which cannot be recovered.
We understand that getting the right part can be difficult, and getting a wrong part replaced is frustrating. To avoid unnecessary delays, hassle and postage costs, please do contact us if you have any doubt that you have identified the correct part for your car.
We're always happy to advise on all aspects of the job, so please let us know if you're unsure.